Authorized E Ticket Agent of IRCTC
- 20 Mar, 2017
IRCTC is one of the biggest E commerce platform in the world through which 5 lakh tickets are issued daily. IRCTC website receives a staggering 10 lakh visitors daily which makes it one of the top 20 most visited sites in India. IRCTC has a record of booking 13.46 lakh tickets in a single day on 1st April 2015. A massive 1830.22 lakh E-tickets were booked in 2014-15 through IRCTC.
The annual income of IRCTC through internet ticketing service charge was INR 308.12 Cr in 2014-15. A considerable 55% of total tickets reserved on Indian Railways are booked through E-ticketing. With the launch of E- catering service on 25th Sept 2014, IRCTC has upgraded its service quality levels to attract more passengers by enhancing the overall travel experience.
IRCTC is continually adding more services to its portfolio. It aims to become leading provider of high quality travel, tourism and hospitality related services.
1. Search Trains, Availability Check, PNR Status
2. Book all type of Tickets (Talkal, Waiting List, RAC also)
3. Lowest Start Up Cost
4. Lowest AMC Cost
5. Single Wallet for Recharge, Bill Payments, Money Transfer, Flight & Bus Booking.
Requirements to become Authorized E Ticket Agent of IRCTC
1. You should have a Shop/Office (Should not blacklisted by IRCTC earlier)
2. A Computer with Internet Connection (Should have one free USB Port)
3. Valid PAN Card & Address Proof (Photo)
5. Class 3 Digital Signature (Quickpay will provide)
6. One time Non-Refundable Cost.
Activation will take 15-20 working days subjected to approval from IRCTC.
Requirements to become Quickpay Distributor
1. Should have a team to do training / monthly verification and providing general support.
2. Should have smartphone to take images&record video of agent shop, location, signage etc.
3. Refundable Security Deposit of Rs 30,000 and non-refundable cost of Rs 15,000
Mobile Number : 8442994497,8648093322
EMAIL ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Site : rail.quickpayportals.com